- SUMMARY POLICIY
- DETAILED INFORMATION
- MY PLEDGE TO YOU
COVID-19 UPDATE (13 July 2020)
I will be re-opening on Friday 17th July!
There will be some changes, as you can imagine.
I have done my covid-19 Infection and control courses thus was just waiting on government guidance and finally guidance from my insurers.
My main priority is to keep you as safe as possible, therefore, I will be implementing the following:
Online consultation forms
Payment prior to treatment via the website or BACS/PayPal (unless prepaid treatments prior to March 2020 or using vouchers).
No treatments on/around the face*
I am the only therapist at Serenity Therapies and so whilst there are no issues regarding social distancing from other people, I do ask that you please come on time, and come alone.
Please note – I will be self-isolating if I develop any symptoms or feel ill, thus appointments may need to be cancelled at short notice.
Similarly, if you (or anyone in your household) are feeling ill, or have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not come to your appointment and let me know as soon as possible please (there will be no charge for cancellation).
There will be no cross over of clients – I have spaced each appointment out by 1 hour between client’s treatments ending and starting to ensure I fully clean the room after removing the sheets, cleaning the treatment room, cleaning the hallway, toilets, handles etc, change my uniform and re dress the room.
If you are early, please wait in your car on the driveway.
There will be hand sanitiser by the front door, please use to clean hands on arrival. There will also be hand sanitiser in the treatment room.
PPE will be worn by me. I will be wearing a mask and a face shield.
Please bring a face covering with you in case required, disposable masks will be provided at a £1 charge (if required for the treatment).
There is a tub for you to put your belongings in which will be disinfected between each client (this will be stored under the bed).
Bottled water will be available – I know some of you are environmentally friendly, thus please feel free to bring your own water in your own flask with you.
*Treatments involving touching the face are still not permitted. E.g. facials, facial reflexology, ear acupuncture.
- Reflexology – treatment as normal on the feet
- Aromatherapy – without touching the neck or face (when face up)
- Hot Stone massage – as per aromatherapy (stones will be sterilised between each client)
- Warm bamboo massage – as per aromatherapy (sticks will be sterilised between each client)
- Reiki – Partial treatment (without touching the neck or face) or distance reiki online via zoom
- Hopi Ear candling – can do the ear treatment but not the facial massage afterwards
- Indian Head Massage – cannot do the facial massage at the end of the treatment
- EFT – able to keep 1-meter distance or online via zoom
- Hypnotherapy – online via zoom
Click here for full information
My pledge to you - I will be following my professional bodies advice: